Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kate Beckinsale is Smokin!

That movie was definitely good. I was in tune the entire film, that says a lot about it in my opinion. You never knew what was going to happen next. One thing I was wondering about was the fact that Christian Bael and Kate Beckinsale are both British. I wonder if the Director wanted it that way. They must have had some connection that made them act well together. I do not know why anyone would consider that a Chick Flick. Maybe I just do not want to admit that I liked it. Frances MacDormand is a great actress. Her character is hilarious.

She is a terrible mother because she wants Alex sexually. That is just against the rules in any society. I do not like how Sam even was considering that Israeli doctor when he has that piece of ass back home just waiting for some loving. That is one thing that is interesting about the course thusfar, both female directors love watching females being unfaithful and sneaky. I do not know if I like that. I have a serious girlfriend, she better not do things that I do not know about behind my back. I get sort of an uneasy feeling about these films because it is always happening. What ever happened to good old fashioned one man, one woman relationships? I feel like they are so hard to come by these days.

This movie was just an interesting idea. Having a weird mother try to seduce have a threesome with her sons boyfriend and her. humm... WEIRD. My guess is that the director smoked a bit of the ganja back in her day as well. Anyway, this movie exceeded my expectations by a lot. I really liked it. I really would not mind in Kate Beckinsale and I got together. I am also excited to see Lost in Translation. I have never seen it and heard great things. See you all tomorrow. Good Flick.

-Nahmias

1 Comments:

Blogger Vladigogo said...

in the interview she talks a bit about her past and drug use

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home